* Pick up at your hotel by AC van
* Drive to Santo Domingo with guided tour of the Colonial Zone, we continue to Bani and the Ocean Salt facilities of Salinas.
* Check in at the typical Dominican small hotel in Barahona and a relaxed typical Dominican evening at the Malecon of Barahona.
* Drive along the coastal road to Los Patos Beach with breakfast at Los Patos Lagoon.
* By speedboat to Bahia de las Aguilas, one of the world's most beautiful beaches/bays, here we spend a relaxed bathing day.
* Back to our hotel in Barahona we spend a relaxed typical Dominican evening out with the locals.
* Drive to Lago Enriquillo, boat tour to the crocodiles on Lago Enriquillo.
* Visit to the small village Monte Grande in the mountains, exploring plantations and bathing in a mountain creek.
* Late afternoon we drive back to our hotel in Bavaro/Punta Cana.
Excursion with English speaking guide in a small group of max. 10 guests.
For just US$ 550 per guest.
Children 4-12 years 50%.
Children 1-3 years for free.