* Transfer from your hotel by AC van to La Romana
* Visit to the caves Cuevas de las Maravillas
* We continue to San Pedro, where we see the oldest firefighter house of the country
* With a visit to the church, the local market and the Malecon of San Pedro
* The we move on to visit the small fishing village Boca de Yuma where we have our typical Dominican lunch
* After lunch we do a boat cruise on the Rio Yuma, before we hit the road homeward
Excursion with English speaking guide in a small group of max. 10 guests.
For just US$ 150 per guest.
Children 4-12 years 50%.
Children 1-3 years for free.